Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Congratulations on your new abode ...

Good morning! It's Ruza and I would like to share my project using the lovely QKR Stampede Birdhouses.  The Birdhouses are available in rubber and digital format.


I colored the image with my Copic Markers and cut it out.  The sentiment is from my stash. Before I created this card I scanned the image for another project I will be sharing this Friday during our QKR Stampede DT Blog Hop. I'll give you a hint ... my son just moved into his new home so mass production was involved.

I hope you have a marvelous day!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White and A Muse Studio Pistachio Solid cardstock, Spring Cottage stamp set from Taylored Expressions, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

1 comment: