Thursday, April 5, 2012

Smiling Turtle

Welcome to QKR Stampede!

I hope you are having a great week!

Today I have a bright to share with you that I made with this fun turtle image, In the Rain.
QKR Stampede has a bunch of really cute turtle images that you can see HERE.


I stamped the turtle with Memento tuxedo Black dye ink and colored him with Copic Markers.
The pattered paper is from lillybeedesign's Head over Heels tiny tablet.
I punched the flowers from the paper and adhered Dew Drops to the center of the flowers.

I decorated the inside of the card using the 
Your Smile sentiment.


That's all I have for you today!

Have a great rest of the week and thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the coordination of the border punch inside and out. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete