Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lg Cross with Flowers

Hi all!
Kristie here today with a lovely card made with
Lg Cross with Flowers (#13403) from
I thought this was a beautiful image and even more so, once it was colored with water color crayons.
I also used a bit of home made "flower soft" type material and some Stickles.
Isn't this a beautiful card for Easter time?
There are many Easter images at Eureka! Stamps. Some religious, some cute and some just plain beautiful. So be sure to stop in to the
Eureka! Stamps store and take a look.
Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment and let us know what you think. Then pop over to the Eureka! Stamps site.
Come again soon!

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! Great coloring and a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! Fantstic job with the WC crayons..I don't have any and now I think I "need" them..lovely..lovely card!

    ReplyDelete