Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Hi stamping friends!
Kristie here today.
Today I have an anniversary card to show you.
Our anniversary is coming soon and my husband and I love Ireland and Celtic designs, so I thought the
"Shamrock Border" (#40502) from Eureka! Stamps
would be perfect for a card for him.
The "Happy Anniversary" (#9004) also from Eureka! Stamps,
was perfect for this card.

For the green area of the card, I tore a piece of paper and laid it over the white card stock. I used green distress ink to ink over the paper.
The "Shamrock Border" was embossed with gold embossing powder onto a separate piece of card stock then adhered to the card.
The Happy Anniversary was also embossed with gold powder.

To finish the card off, I used some gold thread and wrapped it around the top of the card.
I think my husband will like this card, I hope you do too.

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment if you like and be sure to check out Eureka! Stamps and see what wonderful images you would like to work with.

1 comment: