Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmoose

Just a couple more days till Christmas and I keep running back in my craft room for some last minute stamping!

This time it was to make this card for my husband to give to someone at work.  He wanted a fun way to give a gift card and I knew that I had a few of these great
Gift Card Holder Square Scallop Card from Creative Cuts and More in my stash.


I decorated the front with this cute Holly Moose by Eureka Stamps.
And then I finished the inside with this cute saying.

This die cut card comes with the slot all ready cut out for the gift card!!!


Stamps:
Holly Moose by Eureka Stamps
Merry Christmoose by Eureka Stamps
Paper:
Gift Card Holder Square Scallop Card from Creative Cuts and More 
Patterned Paper is from my stash
Neenah white card stock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
glitter stickers (unknown source)
Felt rick rack
Spellbinders Dies
EK Success punch

Thanks for stopping by!

If I don't see you before then...Merry Christmas!

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment