Thursday, July 21, 2011

Christmas or Not...

Hello! Kristie here today.
We've been having quite a hot spell in our area.  I love the heat, but this is getting to be a bit much.  Hope you are staying comfortable where you are.

Today I have a card to show you that I'm calling "Christmas or Not"
I made it using 2 images from QKR Stampede.
First I used "Tree" (#14501) I inked the stamp, stamped it on a scrap paper and then stamped onto the green vellum.  I did this several times to make the 'forest' Then I stamped onto green card stock, colored the trunk of the tree with brown and fussy cut it.
This was adhered to the card with foam tape.

Next I stamped "Bear Hugs" (#15007) onto water color paper and colored them with watercolor crayons.
I fussy cut them and adhered them with a double layer of foam tape.

I intended this to be a Christmas card to go with the "Christmas in July" theme we have been having this month.  Once I got it finished and mounted on the red card base, I realized it could be used for something other than Christmas.
So you decide, Christmas or not?

Thanks for stopping by today. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.  Christmas or Not? that is the question.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment: