Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American followers. I hope you are enjoying your holiday. I am cooking today...that once a year I cook a turkey...lol. It will be just my mom, and my DH and my DDs for dinner here today. Then we are off to go over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house. Well, I guess it is more like over the Thruway, and down the expressway...but you get the idea. Well today I wanted to share something a little different then my normal posts. I decided to make a LO page today. Now, I don't have photos on it because it is my Thanksgiving page for this year...lol. BUT you can see where the photos will be after I take them today. I was inspired to make a page using the LEAF image from the QKR Stampede store when I saw my fellow DT member, and crafting friend Kristie made a LO using this stamp. I think most of us DT ladies have this stamp...it is just so pretty. I started with a brown PP base. The rest of the PP you see on this page (circles and letters) are from CTMH. I then added 2 of the LEAF images to this page. Both of them are ones I stamped off before using the baby wipe technique. I keep forgetting I was going to do a little photo tutorial of this technique on my blog...lol. Maybe if I remember to buy some baby wipes, I will remember to show how to do it. Anyway, I will not keep you any longer today. I am off to get that turkey in the oven, and watch the Macy's parade! I hope you have a very blessed holiday! OH...and we would love to hear what you are thankful for this year. I am thankful for so many things, but mostly for my wonderful supportive family. I began my "weight loss journey" back in July. Well, my husband and my girls have been nothing but helpful and supportive through the whole thing. So, today I am thankful for their support and encouragement to help me get to my first goal, and keep going. I am currently 1/2 way to my 2nd big goal!
Leave a comment and let us know what you are thankful for. I can't wait to read your comments!

2 comments:

  1. That layout will be so wonderful with pics of your family. Great job. I do love that leaf stamp! As for me, I'm very thankful for my family and friends. I am blessed with many of each and wonderful ones to boot! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for having a great family.

    Dawn sent me

    ReplyDelete