Friday, October 15, 2010

Harvest Blessings

Hi my name is Lorraine and I am one of the new DT for QKR Stampede, this is my very first posting and I am both excited and proud to be showing just one of the many images available for QKR Stampede.  

I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it it brought back so many wonderful childhood memories for me.
The image is of Corn Stalks which I have coloured with Copics, I added the chorus of 'Bringing in the Sheaves' which is a Harvest Festival song that we used to sing to celebrate this day.


I used a DL white card base the papers are Basic Grey, I mounted the image onto bronze mirror card then added a button with some raffia, I used card candy and made a replica sheath of corn stalks also made from raffia.

I will be back with another project but in the mean time I hope you have enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you all soon.
Hugs Lorraine x

8 comments:

  1. Great card Lorraine! So excited to be on this team with you! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your project up here sweetie. I love this fall stamp also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Great color choices and design. looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific, Lorraine! I love that you added a replicated wheat sheaf using the raffia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!!! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, it has such an elegance about it and wonderful colors for fall.

    ReplyDelete