Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall is Just Around the Corner!

Once the kids are back in school you know that Fall is not far off. I love the sights, sounds, and smells of Fall and, quite frankly, I am ready for the humid 90-degree days to be over and done! My card today is another adorable stamp, Pumpkin Stack (#12910) from QKR Stampede (if you follow my personal blog, you may have seen this card yesterday).
This little stack of pumpkins, with their cute little expressions, reminded me of the song learned in elementary school . . . "Five little pumpkins sitting at the gate; the first one said, "Oh my it's getting late . . . " Did you learn that song? Do you remember the lyrics? I remember learning it, singing it in class, and singing it at an assembly--we sure thought we were something for a bunch of first graders!! As with most of the images I color, the image was stamped with Ancient Page Coal Black waterproof dye ink and colored with Prismacolor watercolor pencils and a blender pen. The brads and background paper were purchased at my local craft store. If you would like to see another Fall project, go to this post at my blog. LAST DAY TO APPLY FOR THE DESIGN TEAM AT QKR STAMPEDE: Would you like to work with some of these adorable stamps by QKR Stampede? Today is the last day to submit your design team application, so if you have been thinking about it but haven't done it yet, do it now!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know I am going to have that song in my head all day now! LOL
    Cute ,cute image and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, great job Carol! I do love that image, very cute!

    ReplyDelete