Saturday, November 10, 2012

"Hunting Turkey"

Hi everyone....Sassy Raggedy here with you today to show you my last strutting turkey card.  The next turkey that pays me a visit is getting stuffed....lol
I tell ya, I just cannot get enough of these little "critters" from QKR Stampede.  They are just so funny and have the best looks on their faces.  I think this one believes he is going to fit right in with his human Pilgrim buddies....

You can find this "dude" over at QKR Stampede #14515 - Hunting Turkey.  I colored him with Copic Sketch Markers and Prisma Pencils.  I made a small tent card out of Kraft Card Stock and cut the image out with Spellbinders.

Have you all entered your "Turkey Strutting" Cards in our Challenge this week. You still have plenty of time to get them in.  We love seeing all those turkeys out there...

If you would like more info on my card you can just stop by my blog here!  So thanks for stopping by today and be sure to join our challenge!  Who knows you could be the lucky winner...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on this card. Love the card design, the colors, the image, just everything.

    ReplyDelete