Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Fruit of the Spirit

Hi everyone!

Tory popping by again to show you a fabulous new project I whipped up!

I used The Fruit of the Spirit stamp from Eureka to make this display shadow box as a Christmas gift. I know... I'm starting early on the Christmas gifts, but I want to make lots of them this year, so its time to get going!! Stop by my blog to see what else I am up to!

Here is my shadow box:



I used my Silhouette Cameo to print & cut the digi in the shape, and then inked it with some Walnut Distress Ink. I used some ancient Fancy Pants paper (2009ish) and some flowers from Petaloo and Recollections. The wood cross I bought at Michael's and then stained with my Walnut Ink refiller and a sponge, and coated with some pewter crackle paint to give some more texture.

Hope I have inspired you to get working on your Christmas gifts!
~Tory

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful project and great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice, Victoria! I've never done a shadow box ... you have inspired me! I also like how you combined the cross with the fruit of the Spirit.

    ReplyDelete