Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Create

"A fun card!"
That's what my son called this card when I showed it to him.

Welcome!
Today I'm showing you this card that I made using the
"Art Palette" (#19601) image from QKR Stampede.
The "Art Palette" was stamped onto water color paper and colored with water color crayons and fussy cut.

I used papers from my scrap stash to put this card together and I was so glad when I found that polka dot paper. I thought it was perfect to give that fun feel to the card. Guess Jaryd thought so too!

The multi-colored ribbon is also from my stash.
It worked perfect with the card, don't you think?

I used rub ons for the 'create'

Lastly, I added a bit of Glossy Accents to the paint on the palette and brushes.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Then stop in to the QKR Stampede site and see what wonderful images you might like to create something with.

1 comment: