Monday, November 7, 2011

You've Been on My Heart

Hi there. Happy Monday! Did you remember to change your clocks on Saturday? I know not everywhere in teh world does it, but it is nice to think that I could have had an extra hour of sleep. However...I did not...lol. I was woken up at 3 by one child with a nightmare, and at 4:30 by another who was worried about the first one not being in bed....lol. Then for the next 3 hours I was asked multiple times when I was getting up. Oh fun! Well, I did manage to rest a little on Sunday afternoon, and relax a bit in my craftroom making this card using the one of the Tender Thoughts sets from Eureka Stamps. If you haven't checked these out before, you really need to. These stamps are great. There is one bigger stamp with a sentiment included on it, and then a smaller one that you can use to make the image "pop". As you can see, I did just that with this card. I started with the On My Heart stamp. I stamped it, colored it, and trimmed it down. Next I layered onto some green and orange CS. Then I stamped the Butterfly and Sunflower stamp. Trimmed it, colored it, and used pop dots to layer over the base stamped image.



Well that is all. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment