Saturday, November 26, 2011

Snowy Season's Greetings

Happy Saturday!

I hope you are enjoying your long holiday weekend!

Ok...don't laugh but It is starting to feel like winter here in California so I thought I would make a winter card for you this week.

I know that those of you in snow country don't think we really have winter but it's cold and rainy so it's winter to me!  One of the things I love about winter is that I can be in the snow in 2 hours but I don't have to live my day to day life in it!

 Here's my snowy card! I just love the cool feel of pink and teal together.


And....a little closer look....


This adorable image is "Best Friends" from QKR Stampede.

I hope whatever stage of winter you are experiencing, you are staying warm and cozy!

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment