Thursday, November 10, 2011

Snowmen...

Hi there. Today I wanted to share a cute little snowman card with you. I know it is only November, but I am sure the snow will be here before we know it. Actually some parts of the USA have already had snow! Here in WNY, we only had a little bit that didn't stick...much to the disappointment of my children (they are skiers...lol). For my snowman card I used the Snowman stamp from QKR Stampede. Isn't that snowman so stinkin' cute????!!!! I just love this guy. I stamped him on cream CS, and trimmed him out. I added some color using watercolor crayons, and then used some buttons where the buttons on the image were. For the sentiment, I used the Cold Hands stamp from QKR Stampede. Last, I layered the images onto some PP from Echo Park, and added some snowflake eyelets. Well that is all for now. If you like this snowman, be sure to check out all the other snowman stamps from QKR Stampede. They are great for Christmas cards...especially if you are like me, and end up sending your holiday cards out late...lol...at least you got the winter part covered...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment