Friday, November 25, 2011

The Red Bird Sings-Season's Greeting

Wait till you see this beautiful image from Eureka Stamps.
I am so in love with any stamp that is of an animal, this Christmas image is perfect.
 This image is called Season's Greetings Cardinal Card.I love when the sentiment and image are all together like this one. My image was colored with Copic markers. Matting was done twice to bring out the colors in this image.My airbrush machine was used for the background.I found this patterned paper at Hobby Lobby and just love the pattern Burgundy ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon worked to add the texture. Just a few red pearls to decorate from Pizzazz Aplenty.I even used a little Liquid Glass to accent the berries.
Now I couldn't forget to share a view of the inside, just ready for a message.
Did you know most images are available in both unmounted red rubber and digital at Eureka Stamps.
You can pop over and get some great images for your Holiday cards.
This is my last post today!
I want to take this time to THANK Maribeth for giving me so much as a design team member of QKR Stampede, Biblical Impressions, and Eureka Stamps.
I have really enjoyed creating with the stamps and products.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment