Thursday, November 3, 2011

"Life is Good"

Hello!  I hope you've had some time to do a bit of stamping lately.
Today I'm showing you a simple card that I made with one sentiment stamp. 
I used the "Life is Good" (#16307) stamp from QKR Stampede.
I stamped this sentiment 3 times with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed them with gold embossing powder.  It's hard to see in the photo, but the words are a nice metallic gold.
Once they were embossed and cooled, I used a circle punch to punch the words out in the circles and also punch out circles in some coordinating papers.
The circles were all put through my Xyron and adhered to a piece of card stock.

The edges were all inked with Distress Ink.
I used an EK Success border punch on the right edge of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave a comment if you wish and be sure to come back soon.

1 comment: