Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Filagree Border

Hello stamping fans!

Today I have a card I made using the Filagree Border (#57703) from
As you can see a border stamp doesn't need to be used on an edge as a boarder.  Here I have stamped it onto some Kraft card stock and trimmed it to just the border to be used toward the center of the card.  I used some patterned paper and card stocks from my scraps stash for the other elements.

I used an EK Success border punch for the scalloped edge on the patterned paper.
For the hearts, I freehanded a couple hearts and cut them out.  Then used a Zig pen to put some dash marks around the edge of them.

The edges of the card were inked with Distress Ink.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Leave a comment if you wish.
Stop into the Eureka! Stamps store and take a look and see what different ways you might be able to use the wonderful images they have.

1 comment: