Monday, August 15, 2011

Go Team!

Hi there. Today I wanted to share another simple card made using the Balloons and Holders stamps from Eureka Stamps. These really are so fun to use, and so much you can do with them. My fellow DT member Kristie even made a framed wall hanging with it! Well, sadly football season is upon us again...yes I said sadly...lol. Although that does mean that I get Sunday's to CRAFT!!!! Here is my football themed card.I started by stamping the Cheerleader Holder, and paper piecing her clothes. I chose blue and white, because that is my DDs' school colors. Then I used some Maya Road fibers as "string" to attach the Football Balloons. I used foam tape to make them "pop"! Then I hand wrote the "Go Team". I used a blue marker to color some of the pom pom, then I used Diamond stickles to make it shiny. A very simple card, but with these balloon and holder stamps, that is all you need! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: