Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hooked on You


HI! Glad you stopped by today. I have a fun little ice fishing card to share with you.
I thought this sentiment was really cute with this adorable ice fishing penguin.

Stamps:
"Ice Fishing" by QKR Stampede
"I'm Hooked" by QKR Stampede
Paper:
DCWV patterned paper
Prism Cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo black
Copic Markers
Other:
Doodle Bug Brads
Nestabilities dies

I've been using so much red and green on my projects lately that it is kind of nice to use some cool blues on this one. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

5 comments:

  1. I don't remember seeing this cutie- I really like this image and your card. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristine this is gorgeous and such fun love that image and sentiment and your design is perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this card Kristine! What a cute image, love it! Love the combination of papers that you used!

    ReplyDelete