Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am soooooo sorry



I had this post to go live this morning and did not even get on the computer to see that it did.

This is Laralee and I really am sorry for this.

I have done soooo many cards this month and I can hardle wait for the blog hop to show you even more of them.

BUT for now...........................I love my Santa looking for his elves.......not his Elvis elves. Both the saying and the Santa are from QKR Rubber Stampede and they are both sooooooo cute. I colored them with my copics and the background paper is from PC many moons ago.

The other card is also from the Christmas area and I just thought it was so cute. If I keep going like this I will have all of my Christmas cards done way before Christmas.

You just have to go to the QKR store and see all of the wonderful things that Maribeth has up in the store.

Have a ball for now and think CHRISTMAS and maybe you will cool off.

3 comments: