Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Turtle goes fishing

Hello there QKR fans! 
Hope today finds you well! 
Today I am sharing a card I made with the going fishing turtle #6605. 
When I found out our theme for May was masculine cards - 
I made sure I got some cute manly papers! 
The background paper is from Cosmo Cricket. 
Solid paper is from Bazzil.
I used my nestabilites labels four to create the centerpiece of the card. 
I used my favorite colored pencil technique of coloring on a colored paper. 
Here is turtle close up:
He is a fun image to work with.
Thanks for stopping by! 
Be sure and keep checking back -
 I hear our Design Team has a lot of ideas circulating!!

Barb

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Barb! That background paper is perfect with this fishing turtle and his "can of worms"!!!

    ReplyDelete